Available on these pages are:
- Slide presentations
from the MBRRACE-UK report launch meetings.
The slide sets, podcasts and recordings can be used for personal study and reflection or to accompany local presentations of the findings of the reports.
Latest Engagement and Dissemination Meetings
Perinatal Mortality Surveillance for Births in 2017
This series of slides covers the findings and recommendations from the perinatal mortality surveillance for births in 2017 which were presented at the report launch meeting in October 2019.
- 01 Perinatal mortality of births in 2017 – key findings October 2019
- 02 Perinatal mortality of births in 2017 – improving data quality October 2019
Saving Lives, Improving Mothers’ Care - Lessons learned to inform maternity care from the UK and Ireland Confidential Enquiries into Maternal Deaths and Morbidity 2014–16
This series of slides covers the findings and recommendations from the enquiry which were presented at the engagement and dissemination meeting in November 2018.
- 01 Saving Lives - Maternal Death Rates 2014 -2016 - Nov 2018
- 02 Saving Lives - Messages for the prevention and treatment of morbidity from major obs haem - Nov 2018
- 03 Saving Lives - Lessons for the prevention and treatment of thrombosis and thromboembolism - Nov 2018
- 04 Saving Lives - Practical tips for VTE risk assessment - Nov 2018
- 05 Saving Lives - Messages for mental health - Nov 2018
- 06 Saving Lives - Messages for the care of women from vulnerable groups - Nov 2018
- 07 Saving Lives - Lessons for the treatment of malignancy - Nov 2018
- 08 Saving Lives - Taking the messages forward - implementation - Nov 2018
- 09 Mummy's Star - Using personal tragedy to help shape care - Nov 2018
- 10 Saving Lives - Universal lessons for care - Nov 2018
- 11 Saving Lives - Acknowledgements - Nov 2018
Previous Launch Meetings by topic