Available on these pages are:
- Slide presentations
from the MBRRACE-UK report launch meetings.
The slide sets, podcasts and recordings can be used for personal study and reflection or to accompany local presentations of the findings of the reports.
Latest Launch Meetings
Saving Lives, Improving Mothers’ Care - Lessons learned to inform maternity care from the UK and Ireland Confidential Enquiries into Maternal Deaths and Morbidity 2013–15
This series of slides covers the findings and recommendations from the enquiry which were presented at the report launch meeting in December 2017.
- 01 Saving Lives - Maternal Death Rates - 2013-2015 - Dec 2017
- 02 Saving Lives - Lessons on Epilepsy and Other Medical Conditions - Dec 2017
- 03 Saving Lives - Caring for Women with Psychosis - Dec 2017
- 04 Saving Lives - Lessons for Sepsis, Hemorrhage and AFE - Dec 2017
- 05 Saving Lives - Messages for Anaesthetic Care - Dec 2017
MBRRACE-UK: Term, singleton, intrapartum stillbirth and intrapartum-related neonatal death
This series of slides covers the findings and recommendations from the enquiry which were presented at the report launch meeting in November 2017.
- 01 CEIPSBNND Introduction, Methods and Care Quality Findings
- 02 CEIPSBNND Antenatal Care Findings
- 03 CEIPSBNND Care Before Labour
- 04 CEIPSBNND Monitoring Labour
- 05 CEIPSBNND Intrapartum Care
- 06 CEIPSBNND Resuscitation and Neonatal Care
- 07 CEIPSBNND Care After Birth
- 08 CEIPSBNND Post Mortem
- 09 CEIPSBNND Local Reviews of Deaths
- 10 CEIPSBNND Recommendations
A video entitled “It's better to ask: working together to prevent maternal mortality” has been produced by Rebecca Northridge, the RCPS(Glasgow) and the RCOG. The video highlights the main indirect causes of maternal mortality and gives guidance on the assessment of unwell pregnant and post-partum women who display associated symptoms. Watch and share the video: https://rcpsg.ac.uk/college/influencing-healthcare/policy/maternal-health
Previous Launch Meetings by topic