Available on these pages are:
- Slide presentations
from the MBRRACE-UK report launch meetings.
The slide sets, podcasts and recordings can be used for personal study and reflection or to accompany local presentations of the findings of the reports.
Latest Launch Meeting
Saving Lives, Improving Mothers’ Care - Surveillance of maternal deaths in the UK 2012-14 and lessons learned to inform maternity care from the UK and Ireland Confidential Enquiries into Maternal Deaths and Morbidity 2009-14
This series of slides covers the findings and recommendations from the enquiry which were presented at the report launch meeting in December 2016.
- 01 Saving Lives - Maternal death rates 2012-2014 Dec 2016
- 02 Saving Lives - Overall cardiac messages Dec 2016
- 03 Saving Lives - Dissection, ischaemia, myocardial & congenital disease Dec 2016
- 04 Saving Lives - Sudden arrhythmic cardiac deaths Dec 2016
- 05 Saving Lives - Cardiac valvular disease Dec 2016
- 06 Saving Lives - Hypertensive disorders Dec 2016
- 07 Saving Lives - Early Pregnancy Care Dec 2016
- 08 Saving Lives - Universal lessons for care Dec 2016
A video entitled “It's better to ask: working together to prevent maternal mortality” has been produced by Rebecca Northridge, the RCPS(Glasgow) and the RCOG. The video highlights the main indirect causes of maternal mortality and gives guidance on the assessment of unwell pregnant and post-partum women who display associated symptoms. Watch and share the video: https://rcpsg.ac.uk/college/influencing-healthcare/policy/maternal-health
Previous Launch Meetings by topic