MBRRACE-UK contact details for the office in Oxford dealing with maternal issues:
MBRRACE-UK contact details for the office in Leicester dealing with perinatal issues:
0116 252 5425
- I have a late fetal loss, stillbirth, neonatal death or infant death to report – what should I do?
- All eligible deaths should be reported via the MBRRACE-UK online reporting system which is available here: https://www.mbrrace.ox.ac.uk. Staff wishing to use the system need to be authorised by a senior member of staff within their unit by completing the MBRRACE-UK registration form . Please refer to the MBRRACE-UK Perinatal death data collection form for details of the data that will be requested in the new system.
- What are the details of the MBRRACE-UK perinatal data set?
- The MBRRACE-UK Perinatal death data collection form is available for information purposes. This form is intended for internal use only within the Unit of care until the MBRRACE-UK online reporting system is ready. Under no circumstances should the form be returned to the MBRRACE-UK office.
- I have a maternal death to report – what should I do?
- Please contact the MBRRACE-UK team in Oxford directly by phone or email. We will record the details of the case and arrange for the relevant paperwork to be sent to you.
- How do I register to use the new MBRRACE-UK online reporting system?
- You will need to complete a MBRRACE-UK registration form and then arrange to have the form signed by a senior member of staff in your organisation, for example the Head of Midwifery or the Director of Neonatal Services. The form should be returned to the MBRRACE-UK Office by post or fax.
- Am I already registered to use the new online reporting system?
- Please telephone the MBRRACE-UK team or e-mail us and we will be able to check if you are registered.
- What is the web address of the new online reporting system?
- The online reporting system is available at https://www.mbrrace.ox.ac.uk.
- Why haven't I received my personal login details for the new online reporting system?
- Everyone who registered to use the new system should have received an e-mail from us containing their personal login details and further information on how to access and use the system. If you have submitted a registration form to MBRRACE-UK but have not yet received an e-mail with instructions for accessing the online system please contact the MBRRACE-UK team directly by e-mail or telephone.
- Can I register to use your online reporting system if I do not work for an NHS organisation?
- Please contact the MBRRACE-UK team directly with the details of your enquiry.
- Can you add my e-mail address to your general mailing list?
- Please e-mail the MBRRACE-UK team and we will add your e-mail address to our general mailing list.
- I am leaving my job and wish to have my e-mail address removed from your lists.
- Please e-mail the MBRRACE-UK team and we will remove your e-mail address from our lists. If you had been registered with MBRRACE-UK to report maternal and /or perinatal deaths for your organisation it would be helpful if you could confirm to us in your e-mail the contact details of the person who will assume responsibility for this reporting after you have left your post.
- My e-mail has changed since I registered to use the new on-line reporting system.
- Please e-mail the MBRRACE-UK team and we will update your registration details.