Other Member Countries
Other member countries include those with:
- Organisations preparing to, or in the early stages of setting up, national or regional population-based Obstetric Survey Systems that have yet to meet the criteria to become an Obstetric Survey System Member.
- Organisations undertaking national or regional population-based studies of serious, rare obstetric disorders using an alternative framework to an Obstetric Survey System.
- Obstetric Survey System Members whose survey system has become inactive but wish to remain involved in INOSS.
- Other international organisations working in the area of rare obstetric disorders, or related rare conditions, eg. the European organisation for Rare Diseases, the North American Organisation for Rare Diseases.
- Other medical specialities using similar survey systems.
- Other relevant concerned bodies.