Accessibility & Help
The NPEU is committed to providing an accessible web presence that gives all users full access to NPEU information offered publicly through the web. All pages should meet the checkpoints of the Web Accessibility Initiative's Web Content Accessibility Guidelines, as specified by the University of Oxford Web Accessibility Policy to Level-AA standards, and most pages on this website conform to the AAA standard.
If you find that the text on this site is too small or large for you to read comfortably, you can change it to a size more suited to you by doing the following:
- If you use Mozilla Firefox or Internet Explorer for Windows, click 'View' then select an option from the 'Text Size' menu.
- If you use Internet Explorer or Netscape for Mac, click 'View' then select an option from the 'Text Zoom' menu.
- If you use any other Mozilla browsers click 'View' then select an option form the 'Text Zoom' menu.
- If you use Safari on the Mac, then select 'View' and either 'Make Text Smaller', or 'Make Text Larger'.
- If you use Opera, use the 'Zoom' options
Most of these browsers also allow you the press 'Ctrl' or 'Command' and either '+' or '-' to increase or decrease the text size. Also, on mice with a scroll wheel, pressing 'Ctrl' or 'Command' and scrolling the mouse wheel will also have the same effect.
Some of the information on our website is in Portable Document Format (PDF). You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to read PDF files. Adobe Acrobat Reader can be downloaded free of charge from the Adobe website. Later versions of this software provide a number of features that improve access for users.